Sunday, July 25, 2010

Speciality Custom Items make great gifts!


This design  is a special one for me. I created this because our youngest had wanted to be an archeologist since she was little and once she finally got to university to study for it I created this design for her. I then met a little girl who has the same passion for history & archeology, and was able to use this design to allow them to order this special blanket just for her.
This was a great unique item that was requested for a brides garter. Her now husband is a volunteer firefighter and this was made and attached to a garter I created for her and as a special surprise for him when he got to see it. I was delighted to be able to do create this. It was a very unique item and added that special touch to the wedding.I am always happy to create that one of a kind item.
Bunting, Bunting, Bunting, Lots of bunting created for a special wedding. This was a special request for a family wedding. Hung from the ceiling it was beautiful and added a really special touch for a summer wedding. This will be added to our wedding section in the next few months.

A special gift for a special baby. It's always nice when you can give that unique and special gift. I enjoy the surprise and delight when someone receives something they really love.This was a matching /coordinating set made as a baby gift. It included a Pillowcase dress, Burp Cloth and bib & all the items have a applique letter for this little girls first name. This will be a unique gift just for her.Check out our web site!

No comments:

Post a Comment