Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer, Fall & back to school

It has been a very busy summer here at J&K designs. A new grand daughter in the family and another one to visit meant plenty of opportunity to do some sewing for fun along with some work projects as well. I love to sew & create, it is a passion for me and any new opportunity to create something fun, is one I will take. Here are the girls in one of their J&K Designs creations. They were perfect for a little photo shoot as well. Matching pillow case dresses with red rick rackand co-ordinating bloomers of red with white polka dots made for a  fun and whimsical outfit, and a very cute picture
I had some inspiration from our daughter Kelly (the K in J&K Designs) and will soon be trying out a new project for the home. I think it will be great fun and something everyone might like to have for their home.I am excited about it and can't wait to see it completed!
Fall is on the way, or so I like to hope and time to start thinking about Thanks giving and Christmas and any really special gifts that you might be wanting to give to that some one special.We will be having our Christmas show again this year here at the house and I hope to have some new and fun things for everyone to be able to choose from.Here is a picture from last years, I had a great time and look forward to this years as well.
 Please contact us if you have any questions or need help with any items, we are always happy to help and work hard to provide a beautiful quality product for you.
CHECK OUT OUR WEB SITE
CONTACT ME HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment